Required Financial Transparency
Public School Financial Transparency Act
(Commencing July 1, 2017)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data Files
- List of Waivers Received by School District
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver - This does not apply to Roaring Fork School District at this time.
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules - This does not apply to Roaring Fork School District at this time.
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute - This does not apply to Roaring Fork School District at this time.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Shannon Pelland, Assistant Superintendent of Business Services
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division
Roaring Fork School District
1405 Grand Av
Glenwood Springs, CO 81623